In an effort to maintain a SAFE and orderly environment at our home sporting events, so that ALL fans can enjoy the games, the Mineral Point School District is asking parents to please help us in our effort by reviewing these expectations with their students before they attend a game.
- All students through 8th grade are encouraged to enter the game with an adult.
- All students must be seated during the game. Do not wander around.
- Concessions are available at all sporting events. After going to the concession stand, students should return to their seat.
- No footballs, soccer balls, kick balls, etc. are allowed when attending football games or events in the gym. They will be confiscated by game supervisors. There is also no ball playing, tag games, etc. allowed at any sporting event.
- Always exhibit good sportsmanship:
- Be respectful during the National Anthem, school songs, and player introductions.
- Never boo or yell at officials or opposing players.
- Cheer for the Pointer players.
- Represent Mineral Point in a positive manner.
- Be respectful of other students and adults attending the game.
Remember, you should be going to the game to watch the game.