The last day for new instruction for students at Mineral Point Middle and High School will be Friday May 15, 2020. Student work, presentations, and projects may still be due, completed or turned in during the Week of May 18, 2020. The grading period for students ends on May 22, 2020.
The following dates and times will be used for family Pick-Up/Drop-Off:
May 19, 2020 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
May 20, 2020 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
May 21, 2020 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Pick-Up/Drop-Off times will be slotted in 10 minute increments (5 spots during each 10-minute slot) to allow us to follow current guidelines. We are asking you to click on the following link to sign up for a time slot.
Link to Sign-Up for Pick-Up/Drop-Off Time Slot (Please sign up for one spot per family): https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0E49A4AE22ABFA7-mineral
- What to Turn In – Textbooks, Library Books, Kajeets, and any other school supply that was borrowed.
- Middle School Chromebooks should be turned in.
- Locker Rooms – Students with gear in their locker within the locker room will be allowed access from the outside to clear out their gym locker.
- Student Lockers will be cleared out and bagged up to grab during the time slot.
- 9th – 11th Grade students may keep their MacBook for the summer.
- Seniors will need to turn in their MacBook along with the cords.
- Textbooks will need to be checked off during this time and put into the proper bin.
Ms. Dahl and Mr. Austin