A reminder, the annual Mineral Point School Board election will take place Tuesday, April 5. Polls will be open from 7 am – 8 pm.
There are four candidates for two seats. The top two vote recipients will each receive a three year term on the Board. Voters will be instructed to vote for not more than two candidates. The order in which the names will appear on the ballot (according to the random drawing of lots) is:
- Alan Schrank
- Sarah E. Syvrud
- Christie Johnston
- William Harris
Local clerks have been asked to contact Superintendent Mitch Wainwright with the results in the evening. If you would like to follow along, he plans to compile the numbers in this spreadsheet as he receives them after 8 pm: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VrMao2UFXOhpoy0K29-cwrRMpcGYZxp2qPNPn-EgoK4/edit?usp=sharing
- Results are unofficial until the official canvass is complete.
- Information imported to the spreadsheet is dependent on Superintendent Wainwright receiving it from local clerks.
- Results may also be available on the county websites:
- Iowa: https://www.iowacounty.org/
- Lafayette: https://www.lafayettecountywi.org/