The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). This is a dynamic situation with available information and guidance changing on a daily basis. We will continue to share updates on this page as they become available. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and flexibility.
If you have any questions, please contact:
All Virtual Learning Planned Until January 18
The Mineral Point School Board has made the decision to continue virtual learning for all students. At the November 23 meeting the Board voted in favor of virtual learning until Monday, January 18. The Board will hold a special meeting Monday, December 28 to look at the latest data before families return from Winter Break and reassess the need for virtual learning at that time. Winter athletics will continue as scheduled at this time.
The Mineral Point School Board approved on September 28 a Face Covering Policy for all students, employees, volunteers, and visitors. The policy will be in effect until action is taken by the Board to repeal it.
Free Meals for Students
Please read here regarding details free meals for all students through the end of the 2020-21 school year: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBvB0xvnqWCKeM9QdbeohXqJb7dMLyAMgK4z10aAEbI/edit?usp=sharing
2020-21 Back to School Blueprint Draft October 8
2020-21 School Calendar
Best Hygiene Practices
- Frequent and thorough handwashing with soap and water
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home when sick
- Practice social distancing (at least 6 feet away from other people)
- Staying at home and only going out for essential activities
- Clean and disinfect all frequently-touch surfaces
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Iowa County Health Department
- Upland Hills Health