The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). This is a dynamic situation with available information and guidance changing on a daily basis. We will continue to share updates on this page as they become available. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and flexibility.
If you have any questions, please contact:
4 Days In-Person
The Board voted to keep the status quo (Wednesdays virtual) and revisit at the March 8 Board meeting. They hope to see plans from administration of what five days per week of in-person instruction would look like at the start of the fourth quarter (March 15), while still maintaining a robust learning experience for our all virtual students.
We will continue to keep you posted with any changes.
The Mineral Point School Board approved on September 28 a Face Covering Policy for all students, employees, volunteers, and visitors. The policy will be in effect until action is taken by the Board to repeal it.
Free Meals for Students
Please read here regarding details free meals for all students through the end of the 2020-21 school year: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBvB0xvnqWCKeM9QdbeohXqJb7dMLyAMgK4z10aAEbI/edit?usp=sharing
2020-21 Back to School Blueprint Draft October 8
2020-21 School Calendar
Best Hygiene Practices
- Frequent and thorough handwashing with soap and water
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home when sick
- Practice social distancing (at least 6 feet away from other people)
- Staying at home and only going out for essential activities
- Clean and disinfect all frequently-touch surfaces
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Iowa County Health Department
- Upland Hills Health